Since everyone is going to be eating in front of a big screen TV for the next few weeks I’ve compiled a list of yummy Playoff Football Game Recipes you can make the day of your potluck or before and freeze.
HUGE Game Day Recipe List for Your Playoff or Super Bowl Football Party
Do you need some ideas for snacks to take to your own tailgate parties? Here are a few options. Here are some other sports event snack recipes for your tailgate party.
Perfect game day snacks for Football Fans
- Super Bowl Spinach Sausage Egg Wraps Recipe – Start the day off right with these yummy breakfast burritos.
- Super Bowl 5 Layer Cheesy Chile Dip Recipe – This dip has been a football potluck party favorite for over a decade.
- Limoncello Marinated Wings – WOW delicious.
- Potstickers for an Asian twist at your Super Bowl Party
- Tyler Florence’s Teriyaki wings recipe
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe: Ground beef, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and a few simple ingredients make up this popular party dip that’s perfect for game day.
- Green Chili Recipe: What better way to celebrate your favorite NFL team than with this spicy chili.
- Easy Turkey and White Bean Chili: Turkey and white bean chili is the perfect recipe for game day.
Bronco Cocktails to serve at the Superbowl Victory Game Day Party
- Go Broncos Cocktail Recipe – Mom Off Track
These recipes come directly from Denver Bronco and other lesser teams fans and friends of mine so you are sure to find a great option on these links.