Since everyone is going to be eating in front of a big screen TV today I’ve compiled a list of yummy Superbowl recipes you can make today
HUGE Super Bowl Recipe List
Do you need some ideas for snacks to take to your own tailgate parties? Here are a few options. Here are some other Super Bowl snack recipes for your tailgate party.
Perfect game day snacks for Denver Bronco and Seattle Seahawks Fans
- Super Bowl Spinach Sausage Egg Wraps Recipe – Start the day off right with these yummy breakfast burritos.
- Super Bowl 5 Layer Cheesy Chile Dip Recipe - This dip has been a football potluck party favorite for over a decade.
- Buffalo wings recipe: Super Bowl food your family will love
- Limoncello Marinated Wings – WOW delicious.
- Crock pot bacon cheeseburger dip for Super Bowl crowd: Best ever dip recipe
- BLT dip recipe: Best bacon lettuce and tomato Super Bowl dip
- Best Super Bowl bread bowl spinach dip recipe: Easy delicious dip sure to please
- Super Bowl crab tator tots: Easiest best tasting fun Super Bowl appetizers
- Super Bowl Chicken Satay Skewers
- Super Bowl Kickoff Popper Dip – This was the number one recipe for last years Super Bowl option from Kroeger/King Soopers last year.
- Super Bowl Sweet and Spicy Dip – No photos on this one but you’ll have to take my word that the ladies will love this one.
- Super Bowl Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Game Day Chicken Wings
- Easy Chicken Wing Recipes from Hot to Mild
- More Wings and Great Dips
- Potstickers for an asian twist at your Super Bowl Party
- Top Five Chicken Wing Recipes: Chicken wings are always a party favorite whether you are a Patriots or Giants fan. Make Tequila-Margarita chicken wings; classic Frank’s Red Hot spicy buffalo wings; sweet Orange-Soy Chicken wings; spicy Crockpot BBQ wings or Tyler Florence’s Teriyaki wings recipe.
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe: Ground beef, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and a few simple ingredients make up this popular party dip that’s perfect for game day.
- New England Patriots Lobster Dip: Even Giants fans will love this classic New England appetizer.
- Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Recipe: This appetizer is a great alternative to classic hot wings
- Buffalo Chicken Chili Recipe: What better way to celebrate Super Bowl XLVI than with this spicy chili.
- Easy Turkey and White Bean Chili: Turkey and white bean chili is the perfect recipe for game day.
- Crockpot Burrito Soup: This hot and spicy soup is similar to chili and you can adjust the heat. Start it 8 hours before game time and don’t forget to chill the beer.
Bronco Cocktails to serve at the Superbowl Victory Game Day Party
- Go Broncos Cocktail Recipe – Mom Off Track
These recipes come direct from Denver Bronco and Seattle Seahawks fans and friends of mine so you are sure to find a great option on these links.