Since everyone is going to be eating in front of a big screen TV for the next few weeks I’ve compiled a list of yummy Play off Football Game Recipes you can make the day of your potluck or before and freeze.
HUGE Game Day Recipe List for Your Playoff or Super Bowl Football Party
Do you need some ideas for snacks to take to your own tailgate parties? Here are a few options. Here are some other sports event snack recipes for your tailgate party.
Perfect game day snacks for Football Fans
- Super Bowl Spinach Sausage Egg Wraps Recipe – Start the day off right with these yummy breakfast burritos.
- Super Bowl 5 Layer Cheesy Chile Dip Recipe – This dip has been a football potluck party favorite for over a decade.
- Buffalo wings recipe: Super Bowl food your family will love
- Limoncello Marinated Wings – WOW delicious.
- Crock pot bacon cheeseburger dip for Super Bowl crowd: Best ever dip recipe
- BLT dip recipe: Best bacon lettuce and tomato Super Bowl dip
- Best Super Bowl bread bowl spinach dip recipe: Easy delicious dip sure to please
- Crab tator tots: Easiest best tasting fun Super Bowl appetizers
- Super Bowl Chicken Satay Skewers
- Super Bowl Kickoff Popper Dip – This was the number one recipe for last years Super Bowl option from Kroeger/King Soopers last year.
- Sweet and Spicy Dip – No photos on this one but you’ll have to take my word that the ladies will love this one.
- Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Game Day Chicken Wings
- Easy Chicken Wing Recipes from Hot to Mild
- More Wings and Great Dips
- Potstickers for an asian twist at your Super Bowl Party
- Top Five Chicken Wing Recipes: Chicken wings are always a party favorite whether you are a Patriots or Giants fan. Make Tequila-Margarita chicken wings; classic Frank’s Red Hot spicy buffalo wings; sweet Orange-Soy Chicken wings; spicy Crockpot BBQ wings or Tyler Florence’s Teriyaki wings recipe.
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe: Ground beef, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and a few simple ingredients make up this popular party dip that’s perfect for game day.
- New England Patriots Lobster Dip: Even Giants fans will love this classic New England appetizer.
- Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Recipe: This appetizer is a great alternative to classic hot wings
- Buffalo Chicken Chili Recipe: What better way to celebrate Super Bowl XLVI than with this spicy chili.
- Easy Turkey and White Bean Chili: Turkey and white bean chili is the perfect recipe for game day.
- Crockpot Burrito Soup: This hot and spicy soup is similar to chili and you can adjust the heat. Start it 8 hours before game time and don’t forget to chill the beer.
Bronco Cocktails to serve at the Superbowl Victory Game Day Party
- Go Broncos Cocktail Recipe – Mom Off Track
These recipes come direct from Denver Bronco and Seattle Seahawks fans and friends of mine so you are sure to find a great option on these links.