It’s Super Bowl Time!
Are you the house with the big screen TV and lots of great seating?
This creamy spicy dip will be a hit with the football fans at your house.
|Super Bowl Kickoff Popper Dip||
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened or low fat Meufchatel
- ½ cup Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped or
- 1 3 oz can green chili’s
- 12 Crackers, crushed (about ½ cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in VELVEETA cheese and choice of peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
- TOP with green onions.
Serve with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from King Soopers Recipe of the Week January 2012
Shop Rachael Ray Sales and Specials
Like this Rachael Ray Baking Pan
Rachael Ray’s approach to bakeware…with a creative twist that’s all Rachael!This 5-pc… [More]