It’s Super Bowl Time!
Are you the house with the big screen TV and lots of great seating?
This creamy spicy dip will be a hit with the football fans at your house.
|Super Bowl Kickoff Popper Dip||
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened or low fat Meufchatel
- ½ cup Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped or
- 1 3 oz can green chili’s
- 12 Crackers, crushed (about ½ cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended.
- Stir in VELVEETA cheese and choice of peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
- TOP with green onions.
Serve with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from King Soopers Recipe of the Week January 2012