GREEN CHILI DE PABLO RECIPE
My favorite Basso to sing with.. Paul Preister gave me his recipe.
- Cut up 1 lb. + – of pork (they have it pre-packaged for green chili) into bite-sized pieces & brown in pan with salt & pepper.
- Add 4 15oz. cans (or 2 28oz. cans of stewed tomatoes.
- Add 1 7oz. can of green chilis (more is OK too)
- Add 1 4oz. can diced Jalapenos (more is OK for hotter)
- Add 3 14oz. cans of chicken broth
- Add 2 14 oz. cans of Mexican Stewed tomatoes
- Add 1 big gulp sized glass of water
- Heat to boil – simmer for 1 hr + or cook all day in crockpot on medium heat.
- When boiling – add 1/2 – 1 cup of “stiffening” (lukewarm water & flour to a thick paste)