If you are like I am. ya know.. messy in the kitchen, perhaps don’t always put things in the same place?
I’d sure like a way to help me get food on the table quicker without having to do a full kitchen remodel. Sometimes it takes me awhile to dig out that special Rachel Ray broiler pan, where did I put that one again? It’s an odd shape and doesn’t nest inside anything!
A couple from Grand Junction Colorado have felt our pain and have invented Glideware!
GLIDEWARE is a revolutionary kitchen organizing device
David & Jenny Hall saw a need in their own home and worked to come up with a solution. This product as you can see in the video lets you organize your pans by hanging them in your kitchen cabinet without having to nest them together. This will make cooking your meals quicker and less frustrating and extend the life of your cookware.
Glideware allows you to hang your pots and pans inside of your cabinet and display them only when YOU want to. This patent-pending accessory improves accessibility, organizes your cabinets, and extends your Ware.
- Extends the life of your cookware
- Preserves the nonstick coating and structural integrity
- Easily slides your cookware out of the cabinet for handy access
- Keeps cookware and cabinet surfaces clean and organized
- Great for those with disabilities or anyone that struggles to access their cookware
- Installs into any new or existing cabinet
- Expertly engineered with sustainable high-end cabinet grade components
I have pans in 3 different spots and all stacked up on top of each other. I worry about scratching up the finish plus it’s just inconvenient and time-consuming to have to unstack all of my pans to get to that big one I like to cook my Breakfast Burritos in. Glideware would fix all that!
We also really like their Bronco colored cookware.. just another reason you should get involved with the startup company.
There are a few different options for Glideware
Glideware Pull-out Cabinet Organizer for Pots and Pans on Amazon
Designed to fit any standard depth cabinet – installation in a full-height cabinet is recommended to hang larger cookware.
OTHER BENEFITS OF GLIDEWARE
- Install into new or existing cabinets
- Can be installed in under drawer cabinets
- Utilize small or single cabinets and get the most out of your space
- Allows you to easily add or remove hooks as needed
- Easily replaces your shelf or pull out drawer
RESPECTFUL OF THE ENVIRONMENT:
- Made with sustainable materials
- Body and hook support made from sustainable wood
- Currently working on a chain of custody to obtain FSC certification
- Hooks and glides are made from Zinc, a natural material
- A low VOC sealer is used on wood components
Please visit the GLIDEWARE website and social media links below to follow their progress.