It’s Football Season and that time of year when we all gather for potluck meals so we can cheer on our favorite team. You’ll be sure to score a touchdown if you bring along this killer 5 layer dip with you. That way even if your team doesn’t win, at least your taste buds were happy. If you to really score it big with your friends at the potluck, bring along
a batch 2 batches of this 5 layer chili cream cheese dip recipe.
Husbands will beg their wives to get the recipe and it’s so easy you won’t want to reveal your secret.
This Football Pot Luck Dip Recipe is Husband Approved!
|Chili cream cheese dip recipe potluck favorite|
- 1 16 oz block Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can any kind of chili
- 1 small can green chili’s
- 8 oz of shredded cheese (I prefer the mexican 3 or 4 cheese blends)
- Spread softened cream cheese in the bottom of a pretty serving dish
- Open can of chili spread on top
- Open can of green chili’s spread on top
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Heat in microwave until the cheese is melted and edges are bubbly
- Yes that’s it!
- The Worlds Greatest Cream Cheese Dip is ready.
Optional ingredients include:
Anything you have… literally I’ve used every kind of chili including homemade leftovers and green chili.
you can also add
top with sour cream or
Then stand back because you won’t want to get in the way of the chip dippers once they take a bite.
A double batch of Chili Cream Cheese Dip is pictured. When I try to bring a single batch of this easy recipe the complaints are loud!
Serve Dip with Tortilla Chips, big corn chips or crackers.
Whether your favorite team wins the Super Bowl or not, at least you know the commercials will be good. Check out this Super Bowl barking dogs VW commercial that’s already become a classic.
See what the NFL Examiner Danny Cox has to say about the 2012 Super Bowl game here.