Superbowl Party Spinach Dip in an optional Bread Bowl
|Cheesy Spinach Bacon Dip||
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA® Cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (½ of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked Turkey Bacon, crumbled
- 1 loaf round bread (Sourdough or Hawaiian)
- Microwave ingredients in glass bowl on high 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended
- Microwave 2 more minutes
- Remove center of bread bowl and cut into squares.
- Spoon cheesy spinach bacon dip into bread bowl.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables. (Tortilla chips and vegetables are not included in nutrition information.)
Serving options, serve with fresh veggies or tortilla chips instead of bread bowl.
Shop Rachael Ray Sales and Specials
Like this Rachael Ray Baking Pan
Rachael Ray’s approach to bakeware…with a creative twist that’s all Rachael!This 5-pc… [More]