Superbowl Party Spinach Dip in an optional Bread Bowl
|Cheesy Spinach Bacon Dip||
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA® Cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (½ of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked Turkey Bacon, crumbled
- 1 loaf round bread (Sourdough or Hawaiian)
- Microwave ingredients in glass bowl on high 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended
- Microwave 2 more minutes
- Remove center of bread bowl and cut into squares.
- Spoon cheesy spinach bacon dip into bread bowl.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables. (Tortilla chips and vegetables are not included in nutrition information.)
Serving options, serve with fresh veggies or tortilla chips instead of bread bowl.